YLL Families –
We are excited for 2021 and the upcoming baseball and softball seasons. Registration will open January 15 on our website. Please review the information below related to registration and scheduling.
- Registration is a three-step process
- First, register your player through Team Snap.
- Second, please fill out a medical release form.
- Third, YLL will be posting updated safety guidelines before play begins consistent with the latest Maine CDC guidance. YLL will email and post the safety guidelines on our website. At that time, you will be asked to complete a mandatory COVID-19 waiver.
- YLL recognizes that COVID-19 may postpone/cancel our season activities. In the event of a significant postponement or cancellation of games, registration fees will be refunded.
- Little League Information Night – Online Only
- Parents only.
- Softball Information – February 23rd (6 pm to 7 pm).
- Baseball Information – February 25th (6 pm to 7 pm).
- Information night is designed for first-time YLL parents with an overview of what you need to know about the upcoming season including the schedule, uniforms, equipment, etc.
- Parents with returning players are invited to join but not required.
- Log-in credentials will be emailed prior to the first information night.
Baseball/Softball Clinics – March 7, March 14, March 21 @ Yarmouth High School Gym Three clinics will be held for the groups below to get players back into the swing prior to player evaluations. Baseball Ages 9/10 – 9 am to 10:30 am Ages 11/12 – 10:30 am to 12:00 pm Softball 1st to 4th graders – 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm 5th to 7th graders – 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Player Evaluations – March 28 @ Yarmouth High School Gym
- Baseball – 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Please note that baseball evaluations are only for minor and major league eligible players who have not played majors before. Farm league and returning major leaguers do not attend evaluations.
- Softball – 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Please note that softball evaluations are only for 3rd/4th/5th graders.
We will update you with a more specific time to have your player there as we get closer to March 28 but, for now, ask that you hold the date.